Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2018
I purchased this instant digital camera with fairly low expectations. I just wanted something that would give me decent but not great instant photos of my young son doing the small daily things that are so important to record as a baby grows. This camera, however, produces VERY poor quality images, no matter what the ambient light level and no mattter what settings are used. The printed pictures are either way to bright or are unfocused. But the thing that makes this purchase a true waste of money is that the pop-up view finder does not represent the image that is captured by the camera. Centering a person’s head and shoulders in the viewfinder, for example, results in a photo of that person’s torso and upper legs. As a result, the user is forced to play a guessing game and “offset” the image in the viewfinder in a blind attempt to capture the desired image (i.e. aim above the person’s head in an attempt to get an actual picture of their face).

I would return this item but, in an effort to troubleshoot these issues, I have exceeded my return window. So I am left with what essentially amounts to a digital paperweight.

I wish I had never purchased this camera and am extremely disappointed in the declining quality of Polaroid’s products.
87 people found this helpful