May 4, 2018
What I like the most about this book is that my initial thought of; "This will be a good read- I'll probably get a provoking thought or two out of it", turned into, "Wow. This book has literally changed my life, for the better." Since I've finished it, I recommended it to four people, two of which have acquired the book, and I even got an extra copy as a gift for a friend. I intend to read this book every couple years or so for the times I need to be reminded of what improved my life so much in the first place. This is an easy read- yet written on a sophisticated level (despite the title), and I looked forward to every bit of free time I could dedicate to reading it. There were times I laughed, got teary eyed, and most importantly said, "hmmm, I never thought of it like that before..." I recommend this book to anyone who is open to changing their mindset, and can understand irony. Obviously the title is not instructing the reader to stop taking care in interest in EVERYTHING, so if that thought never crossed your mind upon reading the title, then I suggest you read this.
246 people found this helpful