Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2022
I’m far too ashamed of what emerged from that drain to post a photo of it. Imagine a wildly hairy and multi tentacled swamp creature hiding in the drain… and lo, here comes this little treasure.

Easily slides into the evil lair of whatever everloving crap that drain monster is, and with a few quick rotations (holding the sleeve jobbie - I am rubbish at reading directions and STILL managed to pull this off-) it met with some resistance from the villain.

But our trusty, stubborn biped here kept cranking that mammajamma, until yay verily, it would crank no further.

Upon pulling it from the drain, I smelled it before I saw it.

Yes, this vile clump of ew came with an unholy odor - you could be forgiven for thinking it wouldn't reek THAT BAD when bc soap and cleanser are sliding by all the time - I mean, you would be wrong -

Anyhoo, upsy daisies comes this bit of foul, sludgy, hairy, stanky, crud, dripping black goo and I thought HOLY CRAP THAT IS AMAZING and I tried to pul it off the millipede snake drain device…. But no.

I used paper towels and an old stuff toothbrush and friends I don’t mind telling you I actually used my bare hands to try and pull that crap off - but to no avail.

I know it says it’s reusable and migod, I wanted to use it on every sink and drain in the castle here, but I decided to toss it, because it was too hard and too gross. Id love if it came with a defunkification brush or something,, an effective too to easily scrape its filth from it, I’d buy it.

Until then - I shall am continue to slay drain dragons with this golden beauty.
7 people found this helpful