Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019
Update on January5, 2020:
The calls, texts, and emails harassing me to remove these reviews haven't stopped. This turned out to be my single worst Amazon purchase. Kamtron is incredibly sketchy, and they gave my personal info to another sketchy "business." I can't stress this enough - do not purchase this product if you care at all about privacy. It has also been established that their cameras' security is equally sketchy.

Update on November 26, 2019:
I'm being repeatedly harrased to remove my previous review. I'm receiving calls, texts, and emails from someone claiming to be a third party called Amazon Review Services. Why do they even have my number? This has gotten really irritating and obnoxious.

It worked fine at first, and the video looked good. Then I lost the ability to connect to it from my phone, a Samsung Galaxy. From looking at the comments for the app in the Play store it appears that Android users are gettin a message that the network isn't available. Their reply to the complaints is to update the app, but it's already updated (probably when problem began).

Update on May 29, 2019: I still cannot connect to the camera with the app, so this is just an awful product that is useless to me.
49 people found this helpful