Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2018
We purchased the generation guard blood pressure cuff in February to keep tabs on my wife's blood pressure as it had been fluctuating. Once the purchase had been made it was shipped very quickly and arrived the next day very happy with that.

Setup was a breeze and as I am a bit persnickety with getting electronics properly configured I had the time and date done in just a few minutes. The BP cuff comes with batteries and they have lasted for two months so far. Not bad for a freebie. I like the memory setting just be sure to remember that the first time you press it it gives you an average of all the readings you can tell this by the “AVG" at the top of the screen.

We also received a very nice letter shortly after it arrived with advice for how to get an accurate reading. I appreciated that.

Speaking to its accuracy we have a nurse in our extended family who has used this same make and model of BP cuff for years in a clinical setting, that's good enough for me for home use.

All in all I am very pleased with our purchase. If you found this review helpful please give us a vote or send a message if we can answer any questions.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
12 people found this helpful