Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2017
This is my first review of a product and my first experience with a memory foam mattress. The box arrived with a gouge on one side. Thankfully it did not affect the rolled up mattress inside.

After my mom and I wrestled our way upstairs with it (100lb queen), the directions told me to rip the outter sheath and lay out the plastic wrapped mattress. It immediately inflated to the projected 12"! It was fun to watch it expand.

There wasn't much of a smell, a faint 'clean' smell- almost like a cleaning fluid. Dissipated within an hour with the fan on high.

I like a firm mattress, so I was a little skeptical of buying a mattress online. With all these good reviews and such an affordable price, I had to give this Zinus a try. So far, this is almost like laying on one of those iComfort $1500 mattress that I was 'trying out' before I decided to bite the bullet with a mattress in a box.

I have not slept on this mattress yet, but holy cow, it feels AMAZING! I will update later with how well it holds up.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful