Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2019
I've used a lot of water bottles. And I'm not usually picky--I just know I prefer a smaller water hole over that widemouthed Nalgene number I had back in the early 2000s. Before I got this glass bottle, I had no idea how much I disliked the aftertaste of plastic in my water. Now that I have it, I don't know if I want to go back.

The bottle looks really nice. The shape is attractive, and the silicone sleeve fits very snugly against the glass. The cap is slick, with a rich color. It feels like a luxury item. The bottle even comes in a nice box. It feels like the "Apple product" of water bottles. Like the kind of water bottle I can feel comfortable displaying on my standing desk next to my tiny sand garden.

The packaging proclaims its bpa-free and dishwasher-save virtues. But the highlights for me are (1) the smart look, (2) the solid, smooth weight and feel of the bottle in my hand (and on my lips--I'm serious, the thick, smooth glass feels nice), and (3) the taste. Yes, the taste. I don't understand why, but I'm pretty sure my water tastes better out of this water bottle--maybe because I usually drink out of a plastic water bottle, a stainless steel water bottle, or a plastic cup.

Only thing I'll say negative about it, is that even though it's supposed to be dishwasher safe, the shape and weight of it do not lend themselves very much to propping it up on the top rack in my dishwasher. I use a bottle-cleaner brush and dish soap to wash mine. Note that the packaging warns not to put the cap in the dishwasher. Still, 5 stars. Excellent gift item.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink