Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2020
I am a fan of red bull products which is weird because when I was in the army i did not like the taste. Fast forward for the past 5 years or so I have truly enjoyed Red Bull and in the beginning mostly the regular blue and grey can. Then I tasted other flavors and found this one, regular, and tangerine to be my current favorites. I also like Peach and Watermelon is ok. When I received these they had no damages, I was them as I remove them from the inside package and then place in the refrigerator. Sometimes I put in the freezer for about 30 minutes because I like mine very cold. The cheapest price I found in Walmart for the 4 pack 12 ounce cans is just about 9 dollars. Multiply by 6 and you are looking at about $54 for a 24 pack. I saved pretty much about 6 dollars and got a 24 pack instead of 6- 4 packs. This is worth the price and I am giving a real review. If you try and don't like it just keep trying other flavors. I recommend alternating or you may get tired of one when you drink it too often.
3 people found this helpful