Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019
When I opened the first glass protector I was surprised by the amount of smudges and what appeared to be dust on the underside where it is supposed to make contact with the phone screen. I had thoroughly cleaned my phone screen with the provided wet and dry wipes. The guide was no help at all, it didn't line the glass piece up with the phone when placing it onto the device from the top as instructed, the sound hole for the ear piece was covered up because it didn't line up correctly. The first one I tried to install was so filthy underneath already that it has a ring of bubbles and specks of dust around the perimeter of the whole screen. Also my finger prints were extremely visible on the protector and wouldn't wipe off with a microfiber cloth. The first attempt was a complete failure so I tried again making sure to delicately clean the screen again, ensure no dust or finger prints were visible on the device, but when I opened the second protector it was the same story as the first. It was already dirty and had finger prints all over the front before I touched it and there was dust on the underside even though I deliberately removed the backing without ever turning the protector over to allow dust to settle on it. I returned everything for a full refund. Won't be buying this brand again.
8 people found this helpful