Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2018
I am very disappointed with the quality of these shoes. I owned a pair of these for years and when it came time to replace them, I figured I would just buy the same ones again. However, it appears that the manufacturing quality has gone down since the first time I bought these as the new pair we quick to start falling apart. After the first time wearing these, I noticed that the inner sole of the shoes were separating from the overall shoe (appears to be sewn on). I returned those thinking they were just "defective" and received a new pair of the same shoes. But after wearing this new pair, the same thing happened. Now I am stuck with a pair of new shoes that have already started falling apart after normal wear. These used to be great shoes and having worn my first pair for year until they needed replacement, I would have easily recommended them. However, based on the quality of the last pair of these shoes I received, I will not be buying from Skechers again and I would definitely not recommend these shoes as they will not last.
196 people found this helpful