February 19, 2019
I do a thorough job of reading other people's reviews before buying a product. We have been in need of a coffee maker for a while but I hesitated because each product had bad reviews. This coffee maker actually had the highest average reviews among all the reviewers which was one of the reasons I selected it. Also, the bad reviews were written by a relatively small group of buyers who seemed to have bad luck (broken parts) or wanted sclading hot coffee. Not me. Anyway, at first my wife was not too excited I bought a product from Hamilton Beach because apparently this company is not known for high end products. However, since we started using this coffee maker she has been pleasantly surprised. I am also very pleased with every aspect of this coffee maker. From the ingenious design of being able to add water from the front to the ease of removing the used filter and grounds, the creators did their homework. For someone who likes hot coffee, I could assure that there are zero heating issues. Upon reading the instruction manual, I could tell that Hamilton Beach takes pride in their product and has a desire for the consumer to enjoy great coffee (no I don't work for them even though that sounds like I do). Anyway, I am very happy with this purchase. Hope this helps someone with their decision.
14 people found this helpful