Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 31, 2015
Loving this shower head! I received it quickly, and it was packaged very well. It was super easy to install, and it came with more than enough plumbing/teflon tape, and I didn't even use any of it to attach the hose since it didn't leak with the included rubber washers. I can't say how the instructions were, simply because it was straight forward, and I've replaced shower heads and such before. The hose is nice and long, which is great for filling up the bucket I use to soak my cpap stuff in. It will be wonderful for giving our dog a bath, too. I haven't attached the stand alone holder yet, but between the suction cup and the adhesive pad I'm sure it will stick, one way or another. **Update* The adhesive pad, for the stand alone holder, works great. My tiles aren't smooth, so the suction cup wouldn't stick, but if you have the builders grade or subway type of smooth white tile it might. I put it around waist height, and and it's perfect for rinsing off my cpap stuff after soaking. It's also great as an extra hand for our dog who doesn't like bath time. =P *

If you've never done it before, wrap the tape clockwise around the threads so that it won't bunch up while attaching the head. Wrap it around about four times so it will make a good seal.
review image