Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2018
I've used a number of ThermoPro Products and they are just what you need. ThermoPro prides itself on it's devices being extremely accurate. They are easy to operate, dependable and durable. I've used my other ThermoPro cooking thermometers in outdoor applications. Living in Minnesota, I've used the probes and the electronic devices outside on my smoker at Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, 4th of July, you name it in all kinds of weather. I simply put the digital electronic device in a sandwich bag and plug in the sensors through the side of the bag protecting the electronics from rain or snow and they work like a charm. You can measure the temp of the oven/smoker/BBQ and the meats you are cooking. I've used a variety of their devices and my son-in-law, and daughters have liked them so much that I've bought them their own. You couldn't ask for a better product. Simple to use, dependable, accurate, durable. Everything you need and nothing you don't!! All at a reasonable price. After you use one of their products for one day, you won't want to go back to the "old way" of taking meat temps, checking to see if turkey, chicken, ribs are done. It's a one time investment that you will be glad you made. Saves a lot of extra work and makes cooking a breeze. Just buy one!!
5 people found this helpful