Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2019
Not sure about the negative reviews or people having problems with receiving and/or cashing in on the gift card. I placed my order around 9:15pm, got my order confirmation at 9:18pm and received my email with the gift card redemption code at 9:20pm. Clicked on the link which took me to the website, where I could either hit "redeem code" or just type the redemption code into my chosen Google account. Which I did and I am about to happily go redeem my purchase in my favorite game, buy some tools and gold so I can continue to kick ass in the upcoming levels. LOL!!!

UPDATE: Had no problems with redeeming my code and getting the money added into my account the other night. I just now purchased my third Google play card in as many days and still not one issue or any kind of negative experience. All three orders were placed, order confirmation and email with redemption code received in less then five minutes. I was immediately able to get to the website with the code and add my $25.00 to my preferred Google account. Hmmm?!?!?! Maybe I should address my obsession with Candy Crush Soda, LMAO ... ;)
review image