Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on August 19, 2017
My wife and I just recently purchased two of these adjustable beds in the twin size, so that we can have an adjustable King size Bed. I was a little nervous about ordering it because I didn't know if it would fit in my King size bed frame. I have attached a picture to show that it did in fact fit and the bed works GREAT! I was a little intimidated when I received the beds and opened them up, I thought maybe I would have to assemble it quite a bit. But it turns out that all I need to do was screw in the legs and plug in the power source and it was ready to go.
My wife and I are sleeping the best we have slept in a long time, all because we can raise our backs and feet to the perfect position. I am still amazed at how easy it was to take out of the box and set up. This is by far one of the best furniture purchases that I have ever made.
review imagereview image
55 comments| 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?