Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019
The After series is an AMAZING series!! I’d read the original version on Wattpad years ago and decided to pick up the published version before seeing the movie — And i’m SO glad I did! The published version is so much better and Anna Todd really sucks you in with this one! I read it in about 2 days. I just could not put it down!

Obviously Tessa & Hardin’s relationship isn’t perfect, that’s the point. This story is about a toxic and mentally abusive relationship, so brace yourself for that. Tessa & Hardin have so many ups and downs but in the end, their strong love keeps them together. Hardin changes for Tessa, he wants to be good for her. This book doesn’t glorify abusive relationships, no, it shows how someone can change so drastically when they find the person they love.

5 stars to Anna Todd and this amazing love story! As for the quality of the book itself, probably 4 stars. I’ve only had it 3 days but it’s already so worn around the edges. But, if your book isn’t worn, it must not be very good! Overall, 100000 stars.
review image