Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020
I have used numerous Bluetooth ear buds, headphones and Bluetooth speakers.

What is in the box:

Charging case with 5 LED power indicator with a micro USB port for charging.
Ear buds
Micro USB cable
Silicone ear pieces

Setup

Setup was very easy. I plugged the case into my Anker Adapter to charge the case. The standard ear pieces were too big so I put in the next size smaller. Pairing was seamless. I put the ear buds in my ears, and it was easy to pair. The iPhone recognized the earbuds right away.

Comfort and use

I wore these for a walk during lunch time. Many times, other earbuds will lose signal if my phone moves, switches to another side of my body or I place my phone into another pocket. This has continuous signal, indicating a higher quality over lower priced earbuds.

The ear pieces fit perfectly and didn’t feel like they were going to fall out of my ears. That has happened on other earbuds.

The earbuds are rounded and symmetric, giving them a good balance. They’re water resistant.

Control of the music functions works very well by a button press on the earbuds. The right earpiece controls forward and the left earpiece controls reverse/repeat function.

Sound quality has been excellent. I have experimented with various music genres to get an idea how this works for a dynamic range. I played various songs from Broadway musicals and the latest Frozen 2 Soundtrack, using Amazon Prime Unlimited Music. For example, “Into the Unknown” by Idina Menzel sounded amazing with a wide dynamic range; “My Shot” and “Guns and Ships” from Hamilton, the Musical, which also displayed the mid range and low range perfectly. Damian Marley’s song “All Night” has a unique range of bass from the beats, the remix from an LP, and the accompaniment by Stephen Marley really made these headphones speak to me. One of my favorite hip hop tests is “Dead and Gone” by T.I. And Justin Timberlake is a test of listening to how a speaker handles the lead vocals, background and accompaniment - again, another win in my opinion. “Tennessee Whiskey” is a soulful country song by the talented Chris Stapleton and this worked beautifully on vocals with the clean sound of the guitar and snare drum accompaniment. Lastly, I put on a jazz classic by Miles Davis, “Venus De Milo” which was just amazing.

Vocals work very well and are quite clear. Even at high volumes there is no distortion.

I’m no professional audiophile, but I know what works well enough for me, as a general consumer.

Battery life has been excellent. This has exceeded my expectations. I like to be able to listen to music all day, and especially during one hour walks. This just keeps on going.

Outside noise

This does an excellent job, so one has to be careful when walking outdoors since you don’t hear much outdoors. I’m sure it will work perfectly on a plane with outside noise.

Overall

The sound quality, battery life, and comfort are a package deal.

This is a legitimate electronic earbud.

Highly recommend.