Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2016
This the second order purchased of this brand of bandanas. The first order I did was for the variety pack – 24 total bandanas. This order was for 3 different colors lavender, light blue and turquoise, one pack each. The first order was for my German Short Haired Pointers 1st birthday party. I silk screen designs on 2 of the corners and passed them out to the doggy party attendees. This second order is also for a dog birthday party – my boy’s best-est buddy, also a German Short Haired Pointer who will be 2 years old. His mom has asked for silk screen bandanas with glow in the dark ink. My step daughter has sketched out a caricature of this pointer and I have silk screened the design on one corner with glow in the dark ink. On the opposite corner is the same design in a non-glow in the dark ink. The party will be in a couple weeks, but I am certain that these we be as big of a hit – if not more so then my boy’s party day bandanas! These are light weight, the ink does go completely through the material but these are perfect for the previous venue that the upcoming one too. The dogs do not mind at all wearing them and the owners love the way they look on their four-legged kids.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink