Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2017
Man, I love GoPro and own a Hero 4 Black and have previously owned basically all earlier models. No problems what so ever with any of them. but have ran into so many with my Hero5... Kinda Bummed. mainly use them for skydiving and some fun drone footage. Right out of the box, both screens were blanking out and finally the back LCD is working but not the front(doesn't bother me that much) but now once i go to shoot, my GoPro decides it only wants to film some footage.... Bummer. factory reset it multiple times and running the newest firmware. nothing seems to fix that problem. have had it show its recording but go back and the clip isn't there to export... Bummer. many problems with this awesome camera, and contemplating on sending it back in. footage is awesome and great quality if you know you're settings, but I've had many problems with it. Hopefully they will put some better thought into the 6, but for now I'm super bummed about the 5. Side note; order yours from amazon if you decide to get one, because lets face it, Amazons customer service blows GoPro's right outa the water! Hope everyone enjoys their 5 and happy filming!
6 people found this helpful