Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019
LOVE the colors/patterns. it is THE reason I bought them! And, as someone I met said, "I dress to EXPRESS, not impress. Yes I am an older woman and I DO wear purple. I live in FL so they are timely year 'round.
Compression seems good over the 3/7 pairs I've worn so far. Don't know how they will hold up over the long run of wearing and washing. I do NOT use the dryer for any of the compression brands I have. They air dry just fine overnight. Only one brand fell apart after less than 6 months of use and had to be tossed. Don't remember the brand but they had a light blue background and rainbow hearts.
I double-checked all of the packaging sizes to make sure they were L/XL. Yet, some appeared to be a bit longer than other pairs when I put them on. On each pair I've worn, the top elastic band rolls IMMEDIATELY. It isn't so tight as to be uncomfortable - I usually wear them 12+ hours per day. They do leave a ring around my leg just under my knee cap.
I probably wouldn't buy them again - there are many more options I've not tried yet.
UPDATED Aug 11th from: Would get a higher rating - sock to sock sizing can vary. The top band rolls immediately.

TWO pairs had to be donated since after washing multiple socks stretch W A Y too much to wear successfully.
One pair is showing considerable at the toe as pictured above. There are many more options with multiple colors/pattern on Amazon. Rymora is still my BEST sock. It is more expensive BUT, they fit and feel wonderful!
review image