March 26, 2018
These compression cubes are amazing! I love all the different sizes, the X-large one is perfect for packing jackets. I'm going on a 9 day trip to Europe and didn't want to check in any bags so I needed a way to fit all my outfits in a small carry on and these seem to do the trick! I have not travelled with them yet, I'll review again when I do, but I tested them out and I was able to fit a long jean jacket, a long trench coat, and 7 shirts in the X-Large bag, and still have room for more. I was also able to fit 4 pairs of jeans and long pants in the large bag, and 10 ladies underwear in the X-small bag, still filling up the other bags but so far it's awesome how much you can fit and I was able to store in nicely in a 21 inch carry on. I also purchased an Eagle Creek one to test out both and this was way better, more space, better compression, and better price! The Eagle Creek only came with a large bag and a small/medium bag that barely fit what I needed it to and was only $5 less than this. I highly recommend!
20 people found this helpful