Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018
Most people wouldn't believe that I bought this for a 28 year old man, but that is definitely what happened here. One fine day at a family reunion we went to a train museum. In said train museum was a gift shop that had this fantastic book "Dragon's Love Tacos" for sale. While roaming the gift shop as one does knowing you aren't going to buy anything, but you look anyway. My boyfriend (the 28 year old mentioned earlier) picked up the book and began to read aloud. Now, while I tried to stop this from happening my efforts were to no avail. Instead the whole book was read aloud to most of the family in a tiny gift shop. Now, if only that was the dandy end to the story; well it's not. So we pile up in our separate vehicles to head back to the base of the reunion. While on this trip it was constant conversation about how dragons love tacos, how it will be the new religion, how there will be a flag of a woman flying on a taco, how as leader of this new world all spicy salsa must be banned. This continued for, what I would like to say, 2 more hours (at least). So now, here I am months later, buying a children's book for an almost 30 year old man that I love dearly. All because it was one of the best times I've personally had all year. To family, to dragons, and most of all to tacos with MILD salsa!
44 people found this helpful