Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2019
Camera has great picture quality, and I originally gave it an excellent review. At that time, I had not tried to connect it to the Cloud storage for the advertised 30-day Free Trial.

Could not find a way to activate the Cloud storage, but there was an option in the settings to "experience it now". I selected that, and it asked for PayPal payment of 1 cent ($0.01), so I complied, received my receipt from PayPal that it was paid, but the camera app still says "Cloud storage not active".

I sent e-mails on Feb 3rd and 6th to Seller, trying to get the free 30-day trial that was promised, but as of today (Feb 13) no response from the Seller.

I wanted the camera so I can record 24-7, and be able to see the history when I am away from the house. I installed a 128 GB microSD card, and it does work, but is not recording to it on a 24-7 basis. Although this camera has excellent picture quality, and I can view it when I am away (live), it is not recording on a 24-7 basis. Again, the Seller is of no help at all.

I was going to give this camera a trial, because it seemed like a very good camera for the price, with a plan to purchase several more. However, with the experience I have had on this first one, I will not purchase more.

I recommend if you're wanting a quality recording/camera, that will give you 24-7 viewing, you purchase a different camera.
7 people found this helpful