Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018
UPDATE: After sleeping on it for 5 months, I continue to be wholly satisfied with the mattress. I did put a memory foam mattress topper on it for a little plusher experience, but it wasn't truly necessary (just a preference). This mattress is recommended for anyone needing an economical mattress that will fit in a small space but give good comfort for every day (or guest) use.
--------
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This sweet little mattress arrived folded and rolled in a relatively small box. The mattress was vacuum sealed so it was flat before rolling. Upon placing on the bed frame and removing the inner plastic, the mattress quickly fluffed up about 4 inches except for the corners that had been innermost when it was rolled up. Those corners remained a little flattened, although they did puff up some. Over several more hours, it fluffed up to about 5 inches except for those 2 corners, that remained at about 4 inches fluff. There was virtually no odor. I slept on it the first night, and just put those corners at my feet, where there was no problem. The mattress is now fluffed up to 6 inches thick everywhere but those corners that remain a little flatter. No big deal, but I did remove one star for that reason. If I could, I’d have preferred to remove half a star. The mattress is just right medium-firm, and certainly a very good value for the cost. I’m a plump adult, and clearly, this isn’t a $3000 luxury mattress, but I think it’s comfortable and cozy. I’m glad I bought it and would recommend to anyone looking for a nice economy mattress.

I will update my review after sleeping on it for a while, as it will be used regularly.
8 people found this helpful