Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018
I spent weeks researching cameras looking for one that had all the attributes I was wanting in a camera. This is the third one I purchased from Amazon. I sent the first two back after just a few days. I have had this one for almost two weeks and I really do like it. The setup was super easy for me. Took just a few minutes. I don't have it connected to the router, which is something I was looking for. We are just using a Wifi connection. The first photo shows the view of our kitchen (excuse the mess). To the left side is our sun room, which is where our dogs are during the day. We purchased this camera to keep an eye on them during the day. This picture was taken in the evening, so it is dark. We have caught our dogs jumping the gate and entering the house. I get an alert on my phone that motion was detected, so I take a peek on my phone to watch the video. The second pictures shows the videos that have been recorded. They are usually in 30 minute increments. If you look you can see a red alert notice on the video. Then when you click on the video there will be a small red mark on the 'time bar' to indicated where on the video the motion was detected. This is exactly what I wanted. I have also used the microphone to talk to my dogs once while there was a thunderstorm and they were scared. It really did help them calm down, even though they couldn't see me. So, I would highly recommend this camera to anyone who wants a good quality home camera.
review imagereview image