Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019
UPDATE: I bought this vacuum in September 2019 it's now almost May 2020 and I would say the vacuum is still running great. I love it and I plan to buy a second one for my upstairs plus the mop attachment. I also found that if you blow dry straight the spinning brushes that they will actually last a long time, almost as good as new and save you from having to buy more. I also use an air duster. It works great to clean out all the nooks and crannies. Definitely recommend doing that. Especially around the wheels. Still satisfied and would definitely buy again.

Pretty good vacuum cleaner. Works really well to pick up dog hair and whatever else. Keeps me from having to sweep or bring out the big vacuum. The only thing I found was that it takes a while for it to find it's charging post. My fault because it does say to keep a 6ft clearance in front of the the charging post and 3ft on both sides but I'm not able to accommodate for that much clearances in front of the charging post. Other than that I really enjoy it. I have 3 fluffy animals that shed a lot so I run it everyday and have had little problems so far. Definitely worth the buy and would recommend if you don't want to spend the more higher prices for the other robot vacuums on the market.
2 people found this helpful