November 1, 2016
My small business in real estate has survived and thrived for 14 years using many of the business principles and practical insights Sylvia Inks shares in Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur. Unfortunately, I learned my lessons the EXPENSIVE way through the school of hard knocks! I could have paid 10x the cost of this book and still considered it a bargain to get these lessons up front.

The author did an excellent job of outlining this book to make it practical and useful for any small business owner. Much like the blueprint for a house, she takes you step by step through the components of a financially well-run business. From business budgeting tools, to cash management, to getting paid on time by customers, it's all covered. I particularly like that she does not assume any question or topic is too small. The book even covers details like how to pay yourself at payroll as the owner of the business. Don't get that wrong!

If you're a small business owner, I highly recommend that you make an investment of time and money to read this book. Your bank account and your peace of mind will thank you.

Chad Carson, 14-year real estate entrepreneur