Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2019
I am having a baby and I want a video baby monitor, but I also want to be able to watch wherever i am. This is a great solution. I got it now to be prepared so I use it for a pet camera for now. It's been Working great.

It's very nice sleek design, I didn't even think of when getting is the port for memory card, and reset but is actually hidden.

Very easy to get paired to your phone, even a beginner can do it. It guides you all the through. Which is not a lengthy process you can be up and running in less then 5 minutes. Heads up to pair it uses a audio signal that is very annoying, and can be sensitive to other audio going on in room. So if TV or radio on in background just recommend to mute it.

It Will get a complete diagram of room when first pairing.

Has good video during day, even at night you can still see very clearly as well.

Have a 2 way talk to it as well, can disable Audio from camera to device or keep enabled, also, so you don't disturb with background of your device to camera you must push mic button to talk.

It has not dropped connections, I want to pull it up and its available. There is even a online security service they offer as well.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
47 people found this helpful