Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018
Got the 1tb version for my new boot drive. Installed Windows, everything was running smooth, until it went to sleep. Upon trying to wake, blue screen of death. Went into BIOS, did all of the recommended troubleshooting, still had the same issue. The drive also causes the fatal freeze upon going from BIOS to Windows, it seems the only way I can get it to work properly is start the system from "off" and load up Windows. If it sleeps it dies. Reinstalled Windows twice, used different SATA cables, even tried it on a different Motherboard with a different CPU, no dice.

Sending it back and getting my money back. May reorder if the price is right again but probably not this brand. Overall very disappointed, this was the only thing I purchased for cyber monday and it turned out to be a huge flop.

Edit (Jan 2020): I returned the 2.5” drive and have concluded it must have been an issue with that specific drive, as my new model has been functioning as I expect it to for around a year now. If you’re is DOA like mine was, return it asap and get a new one.
69 people found this helpful