Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2017
Cons:
The pressure cooker (14Q model) broke after one month of usage. I used it once a week to meal prep and it stopped working five minutes after I began to cook. It does not turn on at all. I called GOWISE customer support, and I told them about the issue. I tried to plug the pressure cooker into multiple working outlets, and they still wanted me to send them pictures and videos to confirm the issue. After finally reaching a conclusion that the pressure cooker was broken, they told me that they do not ship to APO addresses, so I was pretty much screwed. Luckily, I called Amazon customer support and they were kind enough to send me a replacement.

Beware:
If you have an APO address, Amazon will shipped it to you, but GoWISE would not be able to support you if your pressure cooker breaks.

Pros: I really liked sizes and functionality of the pressure cooker. I would have gave it 5 stars because I loved it while it was working. However, the pressure cooker breaking after one month of usage and 5 to 6 cooking sessions is unacceptable.

I will update my review after I receive the replacement unit provided by Amazon.
19 people found this helpful