May 19, 2017
So I finished the book AND it exceeded all of my initial expectations! Kim W Phillips does an amazing job of explaining every little detail necessary to get Instagram up and running. The guest contributors were also phenomenal, e.g.: Don't know what a sales funnel is or how to build one, Ollie Billson explains the whole process step-by-step. Wondering how to monetize the people you attract through Instagram? Dave Dee will teach you how to make the sale to MANY instead of just one at a time. Codie Sanchez shows us how to grow a legendary list through Instagram...need I say more? How about Kim's 21 Day Blueprint to succeed at Instagram! Monday morning is Day 1 for me. Get the book and wish me success, I do the same for you!

Before:Can you say Insta-book about Insta-gram! Lightning fast delivery for a very exciting book, all about Instagram for Business. I am part way through the book and already LOVE the information. I am also impressed with the how Kim makes the whole process seem so simple 😊, especially for a non-techie, like myself. Who knew that Instagram could offer so much to the building of a business. Get the book and jump on the Instagram bandwagon before everybody else gets there!
2 people found this helpful