Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019
To be honest, I wasn’t sure whether or not these shorts would be a good fit for me. There were so many opposing reviews I didn’t know what to believe. I’m glad I gave them a try though. It turned out that they actually fit like a glove. I’m 5’2, 120lbs and ordered a small. I bought them to wear under my jiu jitsu gi. They aren’t to tight or too loose & I don’t have to constantly pull them up which is a major plus! Make sure to read the size chart! I can’t emphasize that enough.

The material is soft and hugs your skin snugly. The seam is also stretchy enough to be comfortable. I haven’t run with them on yet but I plan on doing that some time later this week. I got them in black and they look exactly like the photo. I’ve read reviews that the white ones are see through though so maybe stay away from those. The shorts also come with pockets, but they aren’t super deep so I worry that it’ll pop out when I go running.

My only complaint is they’ve shrunk a little after I washed them (air drying them is a must!). Not sure if its because I used the washing machine but I’ll be extra careful from now on (for those who are wondering, I wash them with a gentle cold cycle with
this detergent ). The fabric also seems to attract hair and fuzz so I have to get out the lint roller once its dry. Its a little annoying but not a deal breaker…at least not yet.

As someone who’s used to wearing lululemon shorts, I’m satisfied with what I bought! Thick, quality material. Okay they might not be as great as the align shorts but for a fraction of the price you really can’t go wrong. Plus they’re buttery soft. I will be ordering more for sure in other colors! Maybe just not in white.
136 people found this helpful