Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019
Ordered 2/18, received 2/21 so we planned on that day and got rid of our old mattress. On 2/21 they sent a Cal King instead of a King so it doesn't fit our Zinus upholstered king frame. Called to settle a replacement but the King could not be delivered until 2/27. My husband and I were without a bed so Amazon said we could sleep on the Cal King as long as it was still wrapped in it's plastic casing. Great! We had something until the correct mattress arrived, I was relieved and optimistic but then we slept on it. Have you ever slept on an encased mattress? The constant crinkle of plastic beneath you with every movement. Horrendous sleep. Not to mention the heat even with sheets over it, we were sweating with fans on us. I think my favorite part was the offer from Amazon getting us a different mattress earlier but we would still pay the difference. Maybe I'm wrong but any additional cost should not be on the customer for an Amazon mishap. My husband was fuming with that offer. So ffw to 2/27 we have our King now which is great... not so great was UPS never collecting the Cal King. Even with my door wide open (Cal King very visible through glass door), he/she knew someone was home but left after porch drop off - no knock or door bell. So now we have a Cal King (fully expanded) in our dining room and it will remain there until 3/4 3-7pm pickup per Amazon. Anyway, the mattress is indeed comfortable. It's slightly firm yet we can feel it forming to our bodies... obviously we didn't wait 24-48hrs to expand, we needed a mattress a week ago lol our bodies hurt. I do love how soft it is. Love Love LOVE the size. Kudos to Zinus - we like it so far. Boooooo to the process, brought down the score big time.
4 people found this helpful