Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019
These socks are a dream come true. I can't tell you how much money I have spent in the past on expensive no-show socks that either 1) don't stay put, or 2) only last one season. These socks are affordable and they absolutely stay put! I'm cleaning out my sock drawer and getting rid of all my other frustrating no-shows and replacing them with these.

I chose these socks for their breathability being 80% cotton, and their shape - the way they come higher up on the top of the foot, in addition to the silicone rubber on the heel, helps them stay put. Yes they are thin, but I prefer that for the shoes that I wear them with, which is primarily casual sneakers and low boots. I have attached a few pictures. The first picture shows a black sock out of the package (left) and a black sock after a few wears and washes in hot water. The shrinkage is significant, but the fit of the sock is not compromised. For reference, I typically wear a size 8.5 shoe and purchased the size 8-11 socks. The second picture shows the fit on my foot. The third picture shows that you can see very little of this sock under a sneaker.

Because they are thin, I would not be surprised if they only lasted one season. But this would not bother me due to the very low cost. Overall, I highly recommend these socks!
review imagereview imagereview image