Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018
I bought this paper twice. I used my dash button. The price did increase from the first time I purchased this box of paper. Not an issue there. What I'm pissed off about it that the paper quality is bad... The nicest word I can think of. The paper I received last time was a different weight then what is currently in this box. With the other paper could print on both sides without seeing through to the other side. This paper you can see through, curls and warps. It does not lay flat because of how thin it is. I'm sure this works great for some people. I need it in the classroom and it is distracting for the kids to see the ink from the other side. Now I don't know what I had received the last time. I don't know if that box was a mistake or if this box was the mistake. The packaging on this one matches the description. I have used up the other paper so I don't have any packaging to compare to beyond the "reorder this item" feature here on Amazon. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I'm very frustrated! I will have to use twice the amount of paper because I can't do the two-sided prints.
75 people found this helpful