Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2019
I've had this toothbrush for a few days and so far I really like it. It's much less expensive than several of the popular brands of sonic toothbrushes, and it seems well made with a powerful motor. It comes with four brush heads - 2 soft and 2 medium and a usb charging cord. It has multiple speed settings and a two minute timer that pauses every 30 seconds to remind you to change to a different area of your teeth, which I found helpful. It was charged out of the box and worked perfectly.

The box claims that it holds a charge for up to 21 days with a 3 to 4 hour charge, but I haven't had it long enough to assess that. I plan to update this review if that turns out not to be the case.

A couple of things to note: this toothbrush doesn't come with a base or power adapter. It's charged with a usb cord, and given that I have several usb power adapters for other devices, this was not a problem for me. You could also just plug it into any usb port on you computer or laptop. I might look into finding some sort of stand or holder for it, though.

Overall, a very good rechargeable toothbrush at an excellent price point.
5 people found this helpful