Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018
I'm very satisfied and happy with these sheets. I didn't do a review right away because I wanted to give them fair time to be evaluated after a few washings. They are what the seller says they are. The tag does say that it is Pima cotton, made in Peru. Being they are a 415 thread count they are a comfortable weight, professionally sewn and finished They are not extremely light and definitely not a heavy sheet. I like the fact that the pillow cases are finished with a nice tailored border not with an inner flap which makes it difficult to iron. I prefer the pillow cases tailored in that way. They came beautifully wrapped in a nice "presentation" package. These sheets are just what I was looking for. They are soft, comfortable and cool. I have read some reviews stating that the elastic on the fitted sheet loosened up some,but I have not had that problem. For the $99.00 these sheets are equal to a much higher end sheet and are well worth the price. Like shoes..everyone is different and what one likes others may not.Sheets are something that you just have to try on to see what fits you. These definitely fit the bill for me and I gladly give a 5 star rating for Peru Pima sheets.
81 people found this helpful