Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 25, 2015
I was one of Sentri's original Kickstarter backers and knew I had to get it when I saw it (just take my money already).

My problem with security cameras is it's a freaking camera that's spying on you like big brother. Not only do I find that creepy, it also tips a burglar off in the case that someone actually does come into my humble abode.

Enter Sentri -- it doesn't actually look like a security camera (the only tip-off comes when the night vision turns on, but that's a small price to pay for the ability to SEE IN THE DARK), AND even comes with a cool looking touchscreen. It's fun to poke around at the weather, humidity, and stuff, and I finally have a much needed clock in my living room. I can set the mood with a flick of the screen and change up the background.
5 people found this helpful