May 22, 2019
We have used these diapers for over a decade but with our newest baby we have experienced an inconsistency in the quality of each case of diapers that we purchase (both on Amazon and in person at retail stores). About half of every pack has a rough seam along the front inner waistband where the absorbent materials (teeny beads) are not sealed beneath the soft inner diaper material. This causes an irritation along our baby's belly. When I contacted the company directly to complain about this, their solution was to mail us a $1.50 coupon. Considering that a case of diapers purchased in person ranges from $35-38 it was quite disappointing. We love and use this brand because of its simplistic design and for the fact that it does not contain fragrances found in other leading brands that have caused our baby to break out in rashes.

Hopefully, in the very near future, the quality will improve. In the meantime, I have had to fold down the front edge of the diaper to protect my child's skin from the scratchy areas in the random defective diapers that we find in EVERY case that we purchase.

These diapers are absorbent but sometimes the tabs come loose and need readjusting.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink