Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2017
I bought these for my husband for a couple of reasons. First of all, he loses rings so I was looking for a multi-pack. I would guess that I will end up buying another set of these in a year when they're all lost, but the price is right. He has already been through two "real" wedding rings because he takes them off when they annoy him. One of them, he actually dropped and buried with a bulldozer before he realized it was gone. My second reason was that he works in construction and I have heard a million horror stories of guys getting their rings caught on something and injuring their finger. He put the camo one on right away and surprisingly for him hasn't taken it off at all. He told me that one thing that annoys him when he's wearing a normal ring is the way it feels against the inside of his finger when he is gripping something like a steering wheel or a tool, but he doesn't even notice the silicone ring. At a glance, you would think these are tungsten or something. I wouldn't question it because I know a lot of guys with black/dark wedding rings. It is just the silver one that looks a bit odd.
16 people found this helpful