Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018
I got this one as an upgrade to another HB Brewstation without the removable reservoir. I don't know if anything has changed over the years of this coffee maker.

Mine had a minor design flaw. The warmer plate has 4 W1 security screws. The heads are too tall for the reservoir to sit properly. This leaves a very tiny gap between the two metal plates. The gap causes a constant bubbling/brewing sound and prevents the coffee from maintaining a high enough warmer temperature.

I looked to see if I could find a thinner head screw with the same threads in my hardware stash. I was unable so I sanded down the heads of each screw about 10 thousandths. The coffee maker is now completely silent when it is done brewing. You could temp fix the problem with a sheet or two of aluminum foil going over the top and edges. Just make sure it isn't going onto the surface with the screws or you will recreate the same gap.

Other than that 1 issue, I love the coffeemaker. It brews quickly. It does a great job with maintaining hot coffee (now)
10 people found this helpful