Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2015
The process seemed easy enough - download the software, attach the hardrive via USB-SATA cable, clone disk, and switch the drives. Alas, this wasn't to be.

First, the instructions only specified the cloning of the disk at the end, and even with that, it was only by looking online that it spelled out the process. Fine. Yet when I tried to do so, the "Finish" button was in Chinese. I had thought I did something wrong until I saw that the screenshots in the downloaded PDF guide indicated as much. Why make the one button in Chinese when the entire software is clearly meant for English-speakers?!

Everything matched the guide, so looks like we're a go. I swapped the drives and it doesn't work. The entire setup screen was in Chinese! I must've gone through every single option but no dice. Each option ended with an autochk error.

I got nowhere and ended up returning the disk. At least Amazon has a simple return/refund policy!

I should add that getting in touch with the company wasn't so easy either as there were no direct phone numbers
2 people found this helpful