Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It was my first CJ Lyons read and I was really impressed. It was well written all around, full of action and suspense, with a little romance. The characters and scene were well developed and it well done. I could easily see it as a movie.

The only thing that kept me from giving it five stars was that I found it hard to keep up with the characters. Not that there were too many, but with all of the different perspectives it was hard to settle into each characters POV. Especially since Angela Rossi's was in first person - the best POV in my opinion. I connected with her far more than any other.

The other thing that made the characters confusing was that some characters referred to others by different names (some would call them by their last names, while others would call them by their first name). The lack of consistency made it hard to figure out who was who and pulled me out of the story, trying to figure out who the character was interacting with or talking about.

The ending was surprising, but good.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink