Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019
I bought the Cricut EasyPress2 for it's portability. I wanted to be able to press when I travel. I got so much more than I expected. I love the test bag and htv that came with it. This was awesome for trying it out without chancing ruining one of my own items. It heats up so much faster than my traditional heat press. It is also MUCH quieter than my traditional heat press. This will be awesome for late night projects.

I pressed the onesies above at 305 degrees in 15 second intervals. I pressed each one twice and did not use a teflon sheet. The EP2 delivered a great press on each piece. It is super easy to use. Just press the temp button (then the + or - symbol) to adjust the temperature and the timer button to adjust the time.

It features a warning sound if you leave it turned on. After the warning sounds, it will shut itself off. I am going to use this from now on for my quick or small projects. If you do not have a heat press, this is so much better than using an iron.

If you do not have a heat press and you are buying this as your only heat press, I recommend getting the larger one. This size will not cover an adult shirt in one press. Also go ahead and order the heat resistant mat. You will need something lay your garments on before you press.
review imagereview image