March 24, 2018
#1) I am a customer who paid full price for this product.

#2) I've needed something that would make my Comcast WiFi connection extend into my bedroom, which was never more than 25 feet from my modem. However, for some reason, I'm sure because of the layout of my home and the barriers between the rooms, I was never able to actually receive a nice strong connection in my bedroom.

#3) I purchased this, with no knowledge of these products, purely based on the ratings and reviews.

#4) Very fast shipping, as always, with my much loved Prime membership. :)

#5) Very simple installation... the very 1st step is to simply plug it into the wall in the same room as the modem. I was unsuccessful using the "WPS" push setup method, however I've literally never had success using this method any other time, either, so I am not necessarily blaming this on the product.
But, the other setup option is using your laptop, another very simple option, that was easily accomplished and fully functional within 10 minutes [and, that was being distracted with conversation, so I'd say a normal person would do this within 5 mins, or less :)]
Then, once you've completed setup, you unplug the extender and move it in position between the modem and the area that you're wanting coverage. Literally couldn't be any easier!!!

#6) Before, I couldn't get a decent connection in my bedroom at all, now it literally seems like I'm sitting right next to my modem anywhere in my bedroom with FULL STRENGTH for the WiFi connection on my laptop.

GREAT PRODUCT, VERY HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE!!! :)
review imagereview image