Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020
I am so GRATEFUL my sis got her Croc’s for work and then I thought to myself those are super comfy looking. Well yes they are comfy and easy to clean. I’m basically wearing them anytime I have to run outside to do gardening or pick up dog poop 💩, I’ve also worn them out running errands as well. I love the bright blue color I got. I had to return the first pair I ordered since they were too large. So I went a size down and they fit perfectly! I couldn’t be happier with this purchase! Oh and I’ve stepped in a massive pile of GSD 💩 and it washes right off these adorable shoes. Perfect function so easy to clean. I’m literally hooked for life and I don’t know how I never bought 🐊 Croc’s before?!?!
My order came in the time frame they said it would. It took about a week, with Prime. Worth the wait. I love the fact that they look good with everything I wear. I don’t dress up much so I wouldn’t recommend wearing them with an evening gown 😂 but they are breathable and my feet don’t stink in these either. They were in new packaging too. I will get lots of use out of these for sure. They are super comfortable and actually feel great on my feet. All and all my new favorite house shoes 💯!!! I definitely recommend this purchase to anyone out there who hasn’t tried these out before! They are amazing! Stay safe out there!
review image