Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018
I bought these headphones for my wife as she was using ear buds, but wanted some nice noise cancellation headphones. For this review, I used them for about a week when I received them.

Overall, the headphones, light, attractive and very comfortable. They come with a carrying case, USB charging cable, 3.5mm Aux cable, airline headphone adapter, and a 3.5mm to 6.5mm converter. They are fully adjustable and fit well on the head. The pads are nice and soft and do not hurt the ears after hours of use. The are also detachable so they can be replaced if needed.

The controls are easy to find and use while wearing them. Pairing is simple and the volume and skip works as expected. When using with your phone, a nice chime indicates an incoming call. You can use the controls to reject the call or answer and end the call. The microphone works well and the audio is clear to the person on the other end.

The noise cancelling works very well - I have to wave at my wife or yell real load to get her attention when she is using them. I used them on our trip to the in laws for Christmas (the wife was driving) and they got rid of the car and engine noise.

The sound quality is excellent!! It is very crisp and much better than my Sony headphones and others I have used in the past.

The battery time is excellent also. They advertise 30 hours of use on a full charge. I am not sure how long me or my wife used them but is was quite a few hours and we have not had to charge them yet.

They also come with an 18 month warranty. I would recommend these to anyone!!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
465 people found this helpful