Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019
This is a safety product that you hope to never have to use. Well I ended up having to use it today.

First, let me say that I have jumped cars many times, so I'm not unfamiliar with how to jumpstart a car.

Anyways, I followed the instructions on how to jump the car with this POS and it did not work. Not only did it not work, it didn't follow suit to what the instructions stated step by step ie. when unit should flash red and green, it would only stay red. I looked through the 4 page manual and there was no other information...it was as if this was a guaranteed to work design.

I called the customer service number on the back and the rep asked for my number (just in case we got disconnected), then asked for my order number. I stated I don't have an order number, I purchased through Amazon, and am just trying to jump my car...can you help me? He said I'm just trying to determine if you are in warranty. I stated I'm not looking to do a return, I just need help! He asked if I had done any troubleshooting. I replied that there were no troubleshooting steps which is why I was calling. He asked for the model number of the device, which I gave and asked me to hold while he researched the manual and then hung up on me. Of course, the first thing that he asked for (my number just in case we got disconnected) was not used, so obviously customer service is not their priority on their garbage product.

Luckily someone showed up with cables and I was able to jump my car the old reliable way. I've seen these type of devices work no fail, so I'm going to do more research and find a brand that has better (or more reliable reviews) than the ones listed on this one.

BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT!!