Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019
I love these shoes; just ordered a second pair. I work in a data center and spend all day walking around on hard floors. I made poor shoe choices early on and ended up with plantar fasciitis. I was in pain in the morning and any time I stayed still for more than 10 minutes. I did my research and decided to pair these shoes with some WalkHero insoles, and the effect was immediate. The pain decreased from day one and continually lessened over time. Within 4 months, I was pain free even when I wasn't wearing the shoes. Of course, the shoes (and insoles) didn't do all the work (seriously, stretch your calves several times a day!), but they gave me the support I needed for my feet to heal over time.

These shoes are very comfortable, and my feet don't get too hot even when I'm working in less ventilated areas and otherwise sweating. They don't smell (I've never needed odor control insoles though, so your experience may vary). I ordered U.S. men's size 9 (Eur 42), my usual, and found them true to size. I also wear women's 11, if any other women are thinking about these and wondering about sizing. I'm 200 lbs, standing or walking 6-7 hours 5 days a week, and they've lasted me 8 months. Highly recommend these shoes!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink