Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2018
I just received my new iPhone XR yesterday and I put this screen protector on it. I am very impressed with the quality of the screen protector, especially for the price!

I researched many screen protectors and so many reviews were absolutely terrible on them. But I noticed that Trianium had a lot of great reviews for their screen protectors for the iPhone XS, so I thought I would give this a try for the XR.

I am very pleased to say that this screen protector was a very good purchase for many reasons:

1) it is big enough that it covers the entire viewing area of the screen with no rainbow effect around the viewing edges, but it doesn't interfere with my phone case at all.

2) it is smudge and fingerprint resistant. This is super important to me because I never could keep my last screen protector clean - ever.

3) The alignment/fitment guide is fantastic and spot on accurate. It will help you get a perfect placement, which can be quite difficult to do freehand. Because of the guide, I was able to get a perfect placement with no bubbles at all on my first try.

4) The quality of the glass feels great and not too flimsy.

5) The kit came with cleaning materials and also three screen protectors.

6) it came with a lifetime guaranteed upgrade if I register the screen protector. It says I will receive this exact product for the next generation iPhone for free. So that’s another awesome deal for next year when I upgrade.

I will continue to pay attention to it’s condition over the coming weeks and will update this review if it proves to be worth less than 5 stars over time.

I bought this with my own money and these are my honest findings with this product. I did NOT receive this product for free in exchange for my review.
253 people found this helpful